expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Amazing Tips | Home improvement

Amazing Home Tips

These Tips are Too simple just Tried iT once and i hope you will enjoyed This a lot so i suggest you To Try This in your free time and make BeauTiful and AmazinG Things From useless Things...

According to Recycled Light Company, this thing burns for over five hours. Which is more than I can say for the last bulb I bought for my bedroom.


Apparently, an employee of Piano Works in Atlanta took this irreparable piano home and turned it into a planter that pumps out 2,000 gallons of water an hour. Oh, and it’s freaking beautiful, too.


 As a percussionist, I can’t help but wonder what kind of sound those shells would get. Is there any resonance Eh, whatever. It looks cool.



 I vastly prefer s’mores to clean clothes, anyway. Play it safe and surround the pit with bricks or stones if you’re grilling on the grass.


Love this one. They look pretty hip, and the cover is nice and sturdy. Too bad I haven’t had a floppy in my possession in about a decade


 Now imagine a few dozen of these strung around your patio. Or hanging from a skylight. They’re just beautiful, and apparently pretty easy to make


 There are tons of things out there that can be repurposed into a mirror, by simply…gluing a mirror on it. But I think the tennis racket is my fav because it looks like a giant’s handmirror.


 These BoomCases are handmade by the three employees of Mr. Simo and are fully customizable. And also, wicked cool.


 These luggage seats will go around my globe table. I’ll have map napkins, airplane trays, and…maybe I’ve taken repurposing too far.


Vintage suitcases — too cool to throw out, but not built to handle today’s batshit-TSA airports. This is my favorite suitcase repurposing project. Add a mirror, hang it over the sink, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment